Tips & Tools
Convection Oven Instructions
- Secure green regulator to propane tank and then open valve on propane tank.
- Connect the power cord to 110V power supply.
- Turn gas switch to GAS ON and make sure RED switch is in AUTO position.
- Set the COOL DOWN switch (Manual/Auto) to the AUTO position. Turn the THERMOSTAT to the desired temperature.
- Set the BLOWER HI/LO/OFF SWITCH to the HI or LO position (Note: oven will pre-heat faster in the high fan position.) When the OVEN READY light goes out, load the product and set the COOK TIMER.
- When the timer sounds, remove the product. If the next product requires a lower operating temperature, then the cool down mode can be used. Turn the COOL DOWN switch to the MAN position. Make sure the door is open.
- Turn the oven off by setting the BLOWER HI/LO/OFF SWITCH to the OFF position.
Warning! A complete five minute shutdown must be observed before the oven is relighted.
Blower HI/LOW/OFF Switch: Controls the operation of the blower. If the blower switch is in the OFF position, the oven will be turned off.
Cool Down Switch: When the switch is in the AUTO position, the oven can be used to cook. When the switch is in the MAN position, the oven is cooling down for the next bake.
Oven Ready Light: When lit, indicates the burners are operating. When the light goes out, the oven has reached desired operating temperature.
Thermostat: Controls the temperature at which the oven will operate. Temperatures can range from 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cook Timer: Used to time the length of the cooking operation. When the set time expires, a buzzer will sound.
Allow oven to cool and then wipe down grease and food spillage. There is a $75.00 cleaning fee for equipment returned not wiped down.
- Unit Specifications: Estimated 50,000 BTU/hr.
- Unit Dimensions: 39" x 42" x 41" tall